How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31733
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help finding a lawyer to help me set up and transfer

Resolved Question:

I need help finding a lawyer to help me set up and transfer assets to an LLC. I live in the Princeton area. Is this something that lawyers even do anymore? All I get on the internet is offers from websites that register you with on-line forms
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.
You need to visit and search for a business law attorney in your area. The attorneys listed here are voted as the best of the best. You'll be able to find a competent attorney close by.
Roger and 9 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your help. Any idea how much something like this costs?