How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31787
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed a motion for Default judgement in civil lawsuit when

Resolved Question:

I filed a motion for Default judgement in civil lawsuit when the defendant failed to respond in 60 days. The defendant filed an opposition to the motion. Do I respond to the judge and the defendant?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.
You file a response to whatever the defendant filed and file the original with the court clerk, with a copy to the judge and the defendant.
Roger and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you