INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

Is thier a law firm that does loan modification for homes and

Is thier a law firm that does loan modification for homes and when you re in the proess of this can they keep te property fromthe sheriff sale. I'am looking for a law firm around indianopics does this thank you Phil
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Yes, but we cannot recommend a specific firm. What I can do is direct you to a directory used by lawyers as well as non lawyers that permit you to search by this requirement, location and practice area. www.martindale.com
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
When you are in a loan modification while you are in this can this stop the sheriff sale with out filling bankrupitcy? I need a lawfirm that does this I guess realstate law thankyou In the Indianoplics area I sent money out of state with no results just them taking my money the last one was Campbell Law firm in Tampa Florida l have another one say i give them 2500 dollars they can do all what I have ask you stop the sale and get me out of the subprime rate which is 10.5 now I cant go on, I been trying with no avail for 3 yrs now weare going to let the house go back cause the leander well not corparate thank you Phil
Unless the lender agrees expressly to hold off on the foreclosure, it does not. You need such express consent. This is a delicate matter and you should expend the money if available to have a lawyer negotiate who has dealt with the lender before.