How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56568
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is thier a law firm that does loan modification for homes and

Resolved Question:

Is thier a law firm that does loan modification for homes and when you re in the proess of this can they keep te property fromthe sheriff sale. I'am looking for a law firm around indianopics does this thank you Phil
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Yes, but we cannot recommend a specific firm. What I can do is direct you to a directory used by lawyers as well as non lawyers that permit you to search by this requirement, location and practice area.
INFOLAWYER and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
When you are in a loan modification while you are in this can this stop the sheriff sale with out filling bankrupitcy? I need a lawfirm that does this I guess realstate law thankyou In the Indianoplics area I sent money out of state with no results just them taking my money the last one was Campbell Law firm in Tampa Florida l have another one say i give them 2500 dollars they can do all what I have ask you stop the sale and get me out of the subprime rate which is 10.5 now I cant go on, I been trying with no avail for 3 yrs now weare going to let the house go back cause the leander well not corparate thank you Phil
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Unless the lender agrees expressly to hold off on the foreclosure, it does not. You need such express consent. This is a delicate matter and you should expend the money if available to have a lawyer negotiate who has dealt with the lender before.

Related Legal Questions