How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Advocate4You Your Own Question
Advocate4You, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 115
Experience:  Experienced attorney specializing in mortgage fraud and other legal issues.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Advocate4You is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In the state of Oregon how does a person go about getting a

Resolved Question:

In the state of Oregon how does a person go about getting a no contact order dropped. My son's girlfriend was arrested at his house. Since she had a warrent for her arrest and was picked up at his home the court put a no contact order so that they can not see or talk to one another.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Advocate4You replied 7 years ago.
You can request that the restraining order be dismissed. You will need to contact the court to find out the specific document you will need to file in your jurisdiction, however, it is likely that it will be a Motion and Affidavit for Dismissal (or Modification) of a Restraining Order. Even if you are not able to get the order dismissed perhaps in can be modified to allow your son to see his girlfriend. The form includes a space where you can explain your reasoning for requesting that the Order be dismissed or modified.
Advocate4You and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you