How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41587
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

I TOOK PREDNISONE FOR A YEAR AND NOW I AM DIAGNOSED WITH AVASCULAR NECROSIS WHAT ARE MY LEGAL OPTIONS? i have already had 1 total hip replacement and will soon need another total hip replacement on the other hip...
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question .Please consult here with medical malpractice lawyer here in your local area.They will review your medical records and have doctor consult as well.

This is a contingency case and you will not have to pay unless they collect here.Certainly you may have potential recovery here.You have been damaged in all of this and will have future medical as well.They will review all and then seek recovery on your behalf.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have talked to a few lawyers and they said that it is complicated because prednisone is such a common drug.What kind of lawyer should i talk to?
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Medical malpractice here.Also do not give up.They take these contingent fee so you may get several rejections.You just have to find lawyer here that is hungry and willing to take your case.Don't give up here