How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 40996
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Myself and my new wife are on fuel assistance in new hampshire we

Resolved Question:

Myself and my new wife are on fuel assistance in new hampshire
we live in different mobil homes and can not live together
because we are married they will only give assistance to her because she has two sons that live with her. I have three children that spend alot of time with me but their mom has primary residence
how do I get them to help me too
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.You would have to divorce or legally separate.This creates two different households legally.Otherwise they consider you one even if you are in two different trailers.I am not sure if you want to do this but its the only way around their rules here
Ray and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you