How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrea, Esq. Your Own Question
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Andrea, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hey 1st corrinthins chpt15. I was resurrected. I was given

Customer Question

hey 1st corrinthins chpt15. I was resurrected. I was given a name and id. I had to work ten years to rectify my id. I went through hell and back to get it right. now I am greatful. I do how ever have a problem. I was mistreated while wiating for rightusness to previal. can I get compensation for my injuries I have documantation of cruel and unusual puminshment
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 7 years ago.

Good Morning,


Thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I would like to help, if I may, if you would be kind enough to clarify your question.


Q. Do I understand you correctly that you were convicted of a crime which you did not commit?


Q. And while you were serving the sentence imposed on you, you were subjected to cruel and unusual punishment?


I will await your Reply and clarification,


Thank you,




Member, NY & PA Bar

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I wonder if you can help. I already tried to file suit, but I got nowhere. I looked for a long time to find a lawyer,but I found one that doesn't talk to me and I don't know what he is doing; I now find him unapproachable. I want tanglble action and I want it as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I figure that since I was subject to caniblism of parts of my body that can be proven, I am entitled to releif. I personally was not convicted of a crime, I found my self with the id and spent ten years recktifing the situation
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
still playing the field on this question
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your information,


I would suggest calling the Bar Association of the county in which you live in Vermont and asking for their "Lawyer Referral Service". Tell them your situation and ask them to give you several names of attorneys who can handle your case.


Call the attorneys, speak to them, ask questions, ask for references; then choose the one who gives you the most complete answers, does not hedge, has the most exeprience and the one with whom you feel the most comfortable.


Good Luck!




Please press the GREEN "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for my time and effort in assisting you.




Leaving positive Feedback, Bonus, etc., are always appreciated.





ANDREA, JD, LL.M., Taxation

Member, NY & PA Bar


DISCLAIMER: The facts stated herein are information only and are not intended, nor should be construed as legal advice or legal opinion and No Attorney-Client relationship is formed by asking questions and receiving information; laws vary from state to state and to protect your interests, you should seek local counsel


Customer: replied 7 years ago.
well I found a good lawyer, he just isn't doing any thing. I was hoping for more. As I figure that I am entitled to justice too, I was hoping you could invest a little time to give me advice that I don't know. I am sorrry that I can't find saticfaction with your answer, but I need more
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
is somebody going to pick this one up, I went to the supreem court for justice and got the conviction over turned, but they couldn't give me my body part back
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
any takers I got 178 dollars for good advice, I'm not easy to please