Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I am a US Citizen. My husband is an illegal immigrant from

I am a US Citizen. My husband is an illegal immigrant from Mexico. Before we met, he lived in CA and supposdly got into a lot of trouble, so he moved to live with his family in VA. He said he didnt want to talk about what he did in CA. He left in March back to CA. He has never told me what he did and still wont till this day... Is there anyway, If i got to a police station or court house, they will be able to tell me his background?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 7 years ago.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your question and for choosing JustAnswer

__________________________________________________________________________

You don't even have to call or go to a police station, go to your computer and type in the address line, different variations or "Background Check", "Criminal History Check" and different variations.

You might also try typing his name in Google, I am constantly amazed at how much information I find on Google.

You will have so many websites, you won't know which one to choose; before you do anything, be sure you want to do it. Ask yourself "Would I prefer waiting and having my husband tell me?" A lot of things get distorted in reports.

Another thing, if he finds out, how will it make him feel? You didn't trust him to tell you, he can think of all kinds of things; what effect will it have on your marriage? Just a few things to think aabout before you start. The rest is up to you.

_________________________________________________________________________

Please press the GREEN "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for my time and effort in assisting you.

Leaving positive Feedback, Bonus, etc., are always appreciated.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

ANDREA, JD, LL.M., Taxation

Member, NY & PA Bar

DISCLAIMER: The facts stated herein are information only and are not intended, nor should be construed as legal advice or legal opinion and No Attorney-Client relationship is formed by asking questions and receiving information; laws vary from state to state and to protect your interests, you should seek local counsel

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
My husband left my daughter and I back in March for CA.. He hasnt come back since. He recently got a court date for a charge he got in CA and now hes about to go to jail and get deported.

Okay, that certainly casts a different light on the picture. I'm not a great fan of men who abandon their family. Let me get you some of those websites for backgrond checks. Five me about 10-20 minutes and I will have a few for you and you can pick the ones you want, how is that? Okay? I'll be back to you shortly with that information.

ANDREA, JD, LLM

Here are a ew websites that do bakcground and criminal hitory checks; as I sid, if you type in "crimina history", or "backgrond search" you will come up with dozens of websites

http://www.usa-people-search.com/Background-Check.aspx

https://www.integrascan.com/?kwmid=10&kmcid=2654599973&match_type=&gclid=CNH_s5vB650CFc5L5QodWBo-LQ

http://www.intelius.com/criminal-check.html?searchform=criminal1&

http://www.abika.com/Reports/NationalCriminalRecords.htm

_____________________________________________________________________________

I have answered your questions and given you more information than you requested and it would be greatly appreciated if you would press the "ACCEPT" BUTTON so that I may receive credit for my time and effort in assisting you.

This is the only way I get paid

______________________________________________________________________________

ANDREA, JD, LLM

Member, NY & PA Bar