How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42310
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This man filed from a divorcefrom me while Iwas in Trinity

Resolved Question:

This man filed from a divorcefrom me while Iwas in Trinity hospital. I WAS awakeone morning &a KPD officer wasat mybed he took me to trinity in a police car. I was so scared IWENT blind. post traumatic shock is what I SUFFERfrom. also insomnia. Ofcourse they took they took my valium & ambien away. the 2 docs behind believed my husband. he told myshrink LIES &then tookthem to judge holcomb thatput me a quadcar& now IAM IN FEAR OF MY LIFE. MYHUSBAND IS IS80% ADOLPH HITLER 20%oj he thinks his daddy is abouttodie andhewill be then beamillionairelike hisdaddy. dechert is my attorney. I am having problemsgetting ambien itisnotsafe forme togo outside.the neighbors are NOhelp debragaskill 2703 S. PARK ROADKOKOMO,IN
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.Sympathy here for all that you have been through.You have the right to contest here and seek fair resolution and divorce from this man.Your lawyer here could expose any lies and harms that he has done to you.

Certainly you may seek to divorce and resolve favorably as well.If you were mistreated in the hospital a medical malpracticre case may be possible.Make sure that you take care of yourself here and do not let theis man harm you any further.Your lawyer may want to seek restraining orders and other protection for you here.
Ray and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.