Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

how can i find out if someone did a background check on me

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
10/30/2009
Lawyer: Advocate4You, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Advocate4You
Advocate4You, Attorney

If the backgound information is available to the public, then you probably will not know. However, if your credit was checked, then you will see an inquiry on your credit report.

is any way to know in more dateils if someone did a background check on my scool info, work criminal record ...
No, not necessarily. The only way to know for sure is if you have ever signed a consent form to give permission to run a background check. Although school information such as your grades or your salary (unless you work for the city, county or state) typically fall into a category of information that would not be readily available to the public, many cities and states have searchable databases with criminal record information. Your work history could also be searchable through public records.
Advocate4You
Advocate4You, Attorney
Advocate4You
Advocate4You
Advocate4You, Attorney