How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Griffin Law Firm Your Own Question
Griffin Law Firm
Griffin Law Firm, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 51
Experience:  I am an attorney licensed in both CA and WA
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Griffin Law Firm is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I find an attorney that would handle tenure charges

This answer was rated:

How can I find an attorney that would handle tenure charges against a school administrative employee?
Michael S. Rubin is an attorney in Caldwell, NJ who does employment law, but also practices education law. This is probably the type of overlap of practice areas that would best fit your situation. Michael can be reached at(NNN) NNN-NNNNand he offers a free consultation. If he is too far from your location, it still may be a good idea to contact him and ask him to refer you to someone closer to you that has similar practice experience. When you get into more specialized areas of the law like this, the attorneys in those areas tend to know all the other attorneys that have similar practices and this will get you a much better referral than just going through the yellow pages. Try to find attorneys with a free consultation because it gives you a chance to get a feel for each other before spending your money. Best of luck to you.
Griffin Law Firm and 9 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you