How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56537
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I purchased some timeshares and had 7 days to

Resolved Question:

My husband and I purchased some timeshares and had 7 days to cancel. The 7 days have gone by, but we would like to cancel our purchase. Is there any way to do this. We bought the timeshares in CA.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Legally you can only do so by negotiation. Consider also using a broker to market it or a lawyer to negotiate the return. You would have more leverage, if it was misrepresented to you in some manner as then you can argue breach, fraud, concealment, misrepresentation and unjust enrichment both in court and to the dept of consumer affairs.
INFOLAWYER and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions