The company that employs me has come up with a new agreement.

Customer Question
They want to lease my...
The company that employs me has come up with a new agreement. They want to lease my work auto from me. But they don't want to take any responsiblity for insurance, damage.or wear and tear on the car. The want to lease the car from me for the hours that i work. That way they feel they have full control over what ever they want. But they want me to pay for everything.
This doesn't make to much sence to me. But i'm afraid i will lose my job.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
10/1/2009
Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney

Good Evening,

What will they be "Paying you" to lease your car?

What make and year is you car ?

Pressing the "ACCEPT" button will not close the window and you may ask follow up questions; If you have questions in the future, feel free to ask for me; you may do so, by simply typing my name at the beginning of your question.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Please press the GREEN "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for my time and effort in assisting you.

Making a deposit does not constitute an acceptance of my answer; unless you press the ACCEPT button.

Leaving positive Feedback, Bonus, etc., are always appreciated.

______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you and Good Luck!

ANDREA, JD, LL.M., Taxation

Member, NY & PA Bar

DISCLAIMER: The facts stated herein are information only and are not intended, nor should be construed as legal advice or legal opinion and No Attorney-Client relationship is formed by asking questions and receiving information; laws vary from state to state and to protect your interests, you should seek local counsel