How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LADYLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 6536
Experience:  Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LADYLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my grandaugter case was dismissed today in greenville,nc she

Customer Question

my grandaugter case was dismissed today in greenville,nc she is 19 and was charge with a felony car theft but her grand mother had forgot she told her she could use the car because of her demetia, how can I her record expunged,she is in college and has no money,also she has one child
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 7 years ago.



Here is the form that your grand daughter will need to print and fill out: An instruction sheet is also attached. If you have any more questions, I will be happy to answer them. Please accept my answer so I can receive credit for helping you. We can continue our conversation at no additional charge. Thanks.

LADYLAWYER and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
this was north carolina
Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
So sorry, I read that wrong. Hold on just a minute for me while I pull the info.
Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 7 years ago.

Here is the correct form:


And here are the instructions:



Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my computer will noy let me print this out.Do you know how ? I WILL SEND MORE MONEY
Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 7 years ago.



Are you clicking on the little printer icon at the top left of the screen?


Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 7 years ago.



I have an idea. I will print it out tomorrow and scan it into my computer. Then I will upload it to and you can try to print it from there. Your printer may not be recognizing the .pdf file or something. As soon as I can get to it tomorrow, I will post the link for you where you can go to get it. Have a good night.

Edited by LADYLAWYER on 10/1/2009 at 5:10 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I sure do thank you

Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Okay, great. I am working on it now.
Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 7 years ago.



So it took me a little while, but I was able to print, scan and upload the documents to They should be in .jpeg format now (or something similar). All you need to do is to go to this link: and click "download image" over on the right hand side of the screen. Then you will have it in your computer and you can go print it. That is for the first page of the form. Here is the second page: Do that same thing with that one.


I didn't scan and upload the instructions. Do you need me to or can you just follow them off of your computer screen?