How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Professional Your Own Question
Legal Professional
Legal Professional, Lawyer.
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1170
Experience:  JD, 10 years representing clients, 75+ Trials
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Legal Professional is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I prepare an answer to a complaint for divorce that

Resolved Question:

How do I prepare an answer to a complaint for divorce that is only partially true?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Legal Professional replied 7 years ago.
You file a responsive pleading, where you state that the parts you agree with are admitted.. and the parts you dispute are denied, then you explain why it is denied...

So if you agree with a whole paragraph you simply admit it.. if you disagree you deny, and if its mixed you do both so..,

1. Admitted.

2. Denied. By way of further answer there was never any cruel treatment.

2. Admitted in part, denied in part. It is admitted that the sky is blue. It is denied that there were any clouds in the sky that day.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Do I submit documents/proof with my Answer
Expert:  Legal Professional replied 7 years ago.
Don't have too, but it is a good idea..
Legal Professional and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you