How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 17248
Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I rescind a signature on a legal document, a succe

Customer Question

How can I rescind a signature on a legal document, a succession?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  WALLSTREETFIGHTER replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What city and state do you live in?

-What country do you live in?

-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I live in Winnsboro, Louisiana, in Franklin Parish. I just sent more info. Let me know if you did not get it.
Expert:  WALLSTREETFIGHTER replied 7 years ago.
yes, you could do that, but it should be done as an AFFIDAVIT which is a legal sworn document, also if the description of the property listed is wrong, contact the BUYER ASAP and notify them of this as the deal should be stayed until the changes are made.

use the below as a sample affidavit.