How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41586
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother and five kids were approved and issued Alien numbers

Customer Question

My brother and five kids were approved and issued Alien numbers in November 1993. Only three kids and my brother were able to leave the Philippines due to lack of finances to pay for the airline tickets. The two kids left in Manila are still in Manila and Visas have expired 90 days later.

I would like to help them come to the US. What is the procedure and getting them new visas? Thank you for your help.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You can apply here through the State Department.There is information about getting such visas to allow you to get you relatives..

Here is web site with information for you..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Is it Form 320? Visa for Immigrants and Alien Registration? But the kids have already been assigned a number? Please clarify which form I should complete. thanks.

Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.