How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband was injured whilst on vacation in Dover,England.

Resolved Question:

My husband was injured whilst on vacation in Dover,England. A bus pulled up to the curb knocking my husband on the right side enough to spin him around. A lawyer here told us to contact a lawyer in U.K. How do we go about it (My husband still is in pain and the accident occured August 11,2009]
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 7 years ago.
If you are looking for a UK based attorneys, I suggest you go to which has a UK section. There you can review profiles and send emails or contact the attorneys once you are able to find someone you believe would be qualified to assist you.


Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq. and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you