How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask skelly151 Your Own Question
skelly151, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2368
Experience:  Litigation specialist, Probate and Estate law, Collection law, contract disputes, builder issues
Type Your Legal Question Here...
skelly151 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I worked at a nursing home for almost three years;on Dec.17,08

Resolved Question:

I worked at a nursing home for almost three years;on Dec.17,08 I was put on suspension;The employer said it was concering a patient Television and some clothing that was missing. On 10-31-08 I was fired.Aweek late I filed for unemploment; was latter denied,I appealed;Then on 06-15-08 I had my hearing which I won based on documents that proved my innocentsy plus my former employer [The accuser] didnt show up. I have proof the television was given to me,I have a police report that the employer made which dosent name me as the suspect,discharge papers,the reason for being denied unemployment;which was theft of a deceased pt. television etc... I talked to a few laywers here in BatonRouge,La. they say I have a defimation of charecter lawsuit,but they say their caseloads or to heavy to take my case;so im asking you too point me in the right direction and help me find a laywer so I can resolve this situation and clear my name.Yours Truly; RASTA LION; PEACE AND LOVE ! RASTAFARI BLESS!!!
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  skelly151 replied 8 years ago.
You can look for excellent lawyers on for highly qualified civil rights lawyers in your hometown. We are otherwise not allowed to point to specific lawyers in providing answers on this site. Get the lawyer to take your case on a contingent fee basis.
skelly151 and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you