Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son and I were in a MVA just over a year ago and Im writing

Customer Question

My son and I were in a MVA just over a year ago and I'm writing a letter arbitration to try and settle are claims but want the medical that my insurance company has already paid for to be excluded from the amount that we are asking. Our vehicle was totalled in the accident and still to this day don't think we would have been here if it wasnt a 4 door volvo 850 tank. The emotional and physcial stress that I suffer because of this accident hasbeen tremendous have not replaced a car yet and have difficulties even riding passed where the accident occurred. We both had about 8-10 weeks of chiropratic therapy. He is a Junior at Georgia Institue of Technology and Majorin in Aerospace engineering and c/o back pain most days, he is not overwt in very good shape but always says the long rides in cars etc are almost unbearable. The claimants policy only allows for 25k per person bodily injury and actually we wanted to try to use our underinsured part of our own policy to request at least 46k
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 years ago.
What is you specific question that you would like answered?
What is your specific question that you would like answered?