How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 57737
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have a civil judgement caseagainst me for unemployment

Resolved Question:

If I have a civil judgement case against me for unemployment compensation can a lien be placed on our house if we can not pay?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
Yes. A lien can be so placed. The county in which the judgment is entered creates such a lien.   
INFOLAWYER and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you