How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Your Own Question
MShore, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MShore is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am giong to court for paternity and to establish on paying

Resolved Question:

i am giong to court for paternity and to establish on paying child support fees. i also want to file for half of my rights to be able to spend time with my child but me and her mom dnt c eye to eye and im also a registered sex off in d state of txs . she throws this in my face all d time and never lets me c my daughter.she also has a criminal record and iv heiped her with my daughter and gotten her out of jail and i sent her to d polices n our community for her drug addic, and have a record with cps of which i filed on her for abanding my daughter. ive also seny d police to assist me in checking up on my daughters well being. none of d money i sent hr for my daughter has she usde on my daughter.i have receipts on what i used to send her and ive been advised by my lawyer nt to send her nothing anymore.but what else can i do because at my parrental dna hearing they bring this up is that right .i feel this hurts my chances to get fifty percent custody?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  MShore replied 8 years ago.
your attorney is correct in that you should not send any more money to the the child's mother for child support. to improve your already good chances of being awarded joint custody, set up an account just for your child support payments to show that while you do not trust the child's mother with the money, you do want to provide for the child and have been actively saving money for the child's benefit.
MShore and 10 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you