How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 40998
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

wrong birth date on drivers license. what can i do to fix

Resolved Question:

wrong birth date on drivers license. what can i do to fix tt
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Take a copy of your birth certificate here and go by DMV and they will correct this. It happens from time to time and they can well issue a new corrected license. This will protect you from future problems.
Ray and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you