D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney
Experience:  10+years of experience in all matters of civil litigation and Hearing Officer/Arbitrator
18858452

Find SSN with name

Find SSN with name
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

What is your question?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i want find ssn or last 4 digit ssn if i have a full name(Frist and Last)?
For what purpose do you want the social security number and what have you tried already?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
because for a business,i have test a many web but can find name with ssn but can't find ssn (or 4 last ssn with name).I will pay with the info :).
thanks
Why do you want a specific person's social security number?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i can't take to u ,if u can reply my questione i will answer your question if not sorry :)
Sorry, I can't help you. Federal law has strict regulations on the use and access to social security numbers. I will opt out in case another expert would like to assist you.

Good luck!
You cannot get a person's social security number from anyone except the person who the number belongs to. So for example, if I wanted your social security number, the only way I can get it is if you give me permission.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney
Experience: 10+years of experience in all matters of civil litigation and Hearing Officer/Arbitrator