How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard - Bizlaw Your Own Question
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10639
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Richard - Bizlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

RCW 50.32.075 is there a form for this

Resolved Question:

RCW 50.32.075 is there a form for this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 8 years ago.
You can go to the law library in the local court house and ask for the form book that gives the forms to file for a waiver of the time to appeal deadline. The librarian should be able to help you. Then as part of the application you make to the court you have to prepare a written statement that you sign in front of a notary explaining why you missed the deadline and requesting the waiver.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.
Richard - Bizlaw and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you