How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mother is co-owner of my mobilhome. Her credit and my money

Customer Question

My mother is co-owner of my mobilhome. Her credit and my money bought my home.
My mom is also a Calif. Medical recipient. The State has a recovery program that will
attempt to "recover" from the recipitent"s estate after the person dies. How can I save
my home, and remove my mom's name from the legal papers?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Amber E. replied 8 years ago.
Is your mother still competent, does she have the mental capacity to sign legal documents? Or, has she been judged by a court of law to be incompetent?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Yes, my mother is still competent. She knows that I am trying to get the home out of

her name and why. She is willing to do whatever is necessary for my home to be saved

from the State's recovery progrom

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
My original question has not been answered. How can I save my home from Calif. Medi-cal recovery program???