C.Fortunato
C.Fortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Admitted NYS Bar, member ABA, NYSBA, NYCBA, QCBA, Licensed Real Estate Broker
14232603

I would like to know how much my husband will have to pay for

I would like to know how much my husband will have to pay for child support. his gross pay is $2494.00 every 2 weeks. we have 1 child together.
Expert:  C.Fortunato replied 8 years ago.
Hi crista,
Do you work? If so, how much is your gross income, and how much do you spend for childcare?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I live in utah. he has a daughter from a previous marriage also which he pays 414.00 per month on, also does that effect my child?
In some states, it would make a difference, but not in Utah.
Just need to know if you work, and if you do, what is your gross income, and how much do you pay for childcare?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Have you recieved my reply on my Income?
No - only the reply that said he pays $414 from a previous marriage.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
oh sorry my income is $803.50 for my wages, I'am a server so my Tips vary this check said tips $957.00=$1760.50 every 2 weeks, we do not pay for child care right now.
I made a mistake - it does make a difference that he is already paying child support. Since he is already paying $414 a month, his monthly payment would be about $432. If he was not already paying $414, the monthly payment would be $458. (So not that much of a difference).
If I have fully answered your question, please click on the "ACCEPT" button, as per your agreement with "JUST ANSWER." If you need further information, please let me know.
Thank you!