How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Your Own Question
MShore, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MShore is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, I am the stepmother of a 21year old boy whos biological

This answer was rated:

Hello, I am the stepmother of a 21year old boy who's biological mom is incarcerated and his father is absent, This young man has no other family, he has been in trouble with the police over a year ago, and the police picked him up 2 weeks ago and are making him work for them and his duties are to inform them of crimes committed by friends or associates of his which is putting his life in danger, Can you please tell me from whom I can get help for my stepson?

You should first call the local DA's office to report the officer's behaviorm which from your description appears to be official misconduct.
MShore and 9 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you