How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31692
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am getting a divorce, my husband filed and I have been served

Resolved Question:

I am getting a divorce, my husband filed and I have been served with the complaint. I am receiving half of his retirement earned to this date. In the complaint, it simply states that I will receive half of his retirement. He is getting 3 retirements besides SS. There are no details and I have no idea how much He has earned at this point. Should I answer the complaint to have more information and details of his retirement?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 8 years ago.
You should answer, and demand an accounting from him to provide complete financial information.

The court will require that each of you make disclosured indicating income and other factors such as property ownership and child custody issues.
Roger and 12 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you