How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42834
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

will judge grant divorce in a contested divorce where custody

Resolved Question:

will judge grant divorce in a contested divorce where custody is concerned if spouses had sexual relations 2 weeks before court date? and there were talks of reconciliation but decided against it
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Yes they will here. Sex doesn't mean reconciliation. The court will honor the petition here filed for divorce and the date of separation will not change.

Believe me you aren't the first here to try reconciliation. I am sorry that it didn't work out here and I wish you luck moving on here.Really this won't be a problem here at all as the botXXXXX XXXXXne is it didn't work out..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

Ray and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you