How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask soloprac Your Own Question
soloprac, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 664
Experience:  9 years in legal field, 5 years practicing attorney in criminal & family law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
soloprac is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

ok..i want to know if theres anyway to get something saying

Customer Question

ok..i want to know if there's anyway to get something saying he can come around me and our daughter as long as he's acting civilized BUT if he start's flippin out and acting crazy theres still something? is there anything that can order him to be cival when he's around me and his daughter?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  soloprac replied 8 years ago.



That should go without saying - if he cannot compose himself around yourself and his child then he should not come around. You should tell him this and tell him that you limit his access to his child unless and until he can act in a civilized manner. This is within your rights as the child's mother and your rights in regard to yourself - you need to protect both of yourselves.


There is no specific paper that will solve this problem. I believe a conversation setting out detailed limits would be a good start - he can build a relationship with good behavior or effectively destroy his relationship with bad behavior.