How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Attorney-Business degree from The University of Texas
Type Your Legal Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i was sexually assulted by a physician last year and it still

Customer Question

i was sexually assulted by a physician last year and it still bothers me. I know during this type of situation, the case would be his word against mine. Should I just get over it or do something about it. I also work in the medical field and that is one of the main reasons, I have not done anything about this problem. Please advise
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  legaleagle replied 8 years ago.

You might want to consider going to counseling to determine if you can get over it without filing charges or if you need to do it to move on with your life. You should make a decision wihin 2 years from the date it occured so that he can be criminally charged.