Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Experienced attorney; contracts, internet, business, finance, employment, RE, consumer, & more.
2911261

I am wondering if you would be willing to help me with another

I am wondering if you would be willing to help me with another Briefing case?   

BUSINESS TORTS, REAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Assignment: Briefing Cases• Resources: Appendix B, Appendix C, and Southwest Learning.com
• Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
• Use the publisher’s Web resource to examine recent cases and briefs. Use this site to view
examples of case briefs and to help guide you through this assignment.
Differentiate between intentional torts against persons, intentional torts against property, and torts based on negligence. Compare and contrast the legal protections available for real and intellectual properties
1.
2. http://www.findlaw.com/casecode/
http://supct.law.cornell.edu/supct/
http://www.landmarkcases.org/
Choose any business-related Supreme Court case that happened during your lifetime from the
following Web sites:

Facts

Issue

Ruling

Analysis

Minority Rationale(s)

Comments
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 8 years ago.

DearCustomer

There seem to be 2 separate assignments here: (1) for the case brief and then (2) for the discussion on torts?

What do you need to have done?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I need the case brief. Sorry for the confusion.

DearCustomer

Okay. I will have this to you later today.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank You!

DearCustomer

Here is your answer.

Please click on the link above which will open up a new web page.

On the new web page click on the text that says "click here to begin download". This will open up a Word box. Click on the word "Open" in that box to open the file and read the answer.

SAVE that answer to your PC so that you can access it at any time.

Let me know when you are satisfied with the writing and I will then disable the link on this answer to prevent anyone else from viewing or seeing the response I provide here for you. This can help prevent plagarism.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you so much, I actually have another one that I will send your way if you want it. Thanks again.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am wondering if you would be able to help with the rest of this assignmment. I thouhgt that I posted the whole thing but I didn't. This is addition to the breif case that you just did. I need the other case brief and the two outlines.

Assignment: Real and Intellectual Property Law Briefs
? Resources: Appendices B & C
? Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
? Brief a case involving real properties.
? Brief a case involving intellectual properties.
? Submit two 500-750 word papers that outline your briefs; one per case.
? Include the answers to “follow-up” questions below, separate from your case briefings. Answers to the “follow-up” questions should be in complete sentences and be at least 150 words in length.
Follow-up Questions
? Why is the title to real property permanent whereas some intellectual property is limited in the time that it is protected?
? Owning real property does not mean that all rights are protected. Provide two examples where rights are limited in the ownership of land or personal property.
? What are some similarities and differences between the legal protections available for real and intellectual properties?
? What is the difference between copyrights, trademarks, and patents?
? How do servitudes and easements get put into place?
? How can servitudes and easements be protected?
? Why are servitudes and easements important?

DearCustomer

I cannot do that additional work at this price. (But JA does not allow me to discuss price with you).

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I can pay in addition to what I just paid, is that what you are meaning?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Do I need topost as another question?

DearCustomer

If you could post another that would be good. - I just saw your second post, thank you.