Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

helping a female friend write a short contract to have her

Customer Question
ex-husband sign that will demonstrate...
helping a female friend write a short contract to have her ex-husband sign that will demonstrate to Wells Fargo that she will continue to receive monthly payments for 48 months towards her mortgage (to be used as a form of proof of payment / income as she prepares for refinance for a 30 yr. fixed note)
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
4/1/2009
Lawyer: Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Attorney & Mediator
A short agreement should be something as the following:

AGREEMENT

THIS AGREEMENT, made this_____day of__________, 20____. by and between_______________ and ___________________.

It shall be agreed that ___________ will continue to receive 48 monthly mortgage payments in the amount of _________ by _________________, every [______________] as agreed to between both parties.

This agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.

This agreement shall be enforced under the laws of the State of ___________________________.

Signatures: ______________________, Dated

Signature: ________________________, Dated

_______________________________________________

Please Note: My answer or reply is limited to your facts presented and additional information you post may not come in after my reply or answer has posted, if this has occurred please let me know and I will answer further. Due to site tech reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so this may result in more interactions between us. There might also be a delay in my reply or answers, as I may be helping other customers, or called away from my office or have logged off. Please be assured your question(s) will be answered promptly.

If I have been helpful, please click Accept for my time and research, this is the only way I get paid. If you need more help or clarification, please click reply. Positive Feedback is greatly appreciated and reciprocated. Feedback should relate to customer service and not about the law, which I have no control over. You can always request me through my profile here or beginning your question with “Attention lawNinvest” Thank you.

Legal Disclaimer. The information given by me is not legal advice. I am not establishing an attorney-client relationship with you. I am providing only research, resources and information only for you to be informed and educated about your particular needs and my answer is limited to the facts presented. You are only paying me for such information given. No part of this disclaimer can be copied or reproduced without the express consent of the owner [lawNinvest]. Thank you.

Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer