Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

it is always the case that sb who violates the school bus stop

Customer Question
arms in illinois has his...
it is always the case that sb who violates the school bus stop arms in illinois has his DL suspended?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2009
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 8 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law

hi

yes. under Illionis law the penalty for a first offense includes a mandatory suspenion for 3 months and no more than 1 year.

Sam, Attorney at Law

Is there any chance to avoid DL suspenssion? I did not got a ticket yet I mean on the scene. The bus driver saw all very clearly , and would probably report the incident to the police.It happend the day before yesterday, can police issue the ticket ? and how long i may wait for it

hi

it is difficult to stop a mandated sanction. the police can ticket you if the bus driver gives that information to them - using that testimony - a ticket for this misdemeanor can be issued up to a year.

Sam, Attorney at Law