How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jane T (LLC) Your Own Question
Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8435
Experience:  Experienced attorney; contracts, internet, business, finance, employment, RE, consumer, & more.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Jane T (LLC) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get legal forms from broward co. clerk of the court. I am unable to traval

Resolved Question:

I have the arrest number for an offence I commited in 1999.The charge
first was invalid license plate sticker.After two or three months they changed it to counterfiet lic.sticker because I wrote an 0 over the 9 on the sticker.I recieved 12 mounts probation of which I served 7 months.I did'nt have the money to pay so I stoped going in.Now I live in Ga.and I need these documents from the co.clerk.I also need a statement from florida that on two ocasions they refused extradiction. So what I need is all the doc. pertaining to thie single inncident.I know it.s public record but I can't travel. Please help me and let me know the fee.The reason I can't traval is I'm under Doctors care for Lemphoma Hepitits C Cirrosis of the Liver and Endema.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 8 years ago.



Courts will make and mail copies of documents (most require prepayment in form of check, money order, or credit card). Fees normally include postage, copying fee per page (anywhere from 10 cents to about a quarter per page usually) and some courts have additional fees. Also, given the Internet, if a court's systems have Internet access a person may even be able to download documents from a particular case. A person can contact the clerk of courts and ask them. Broward County court can be contacted here. If copies with seals are needed then that needs to be specified and may cost extra.





Jane T (LLC) and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you