How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 57361
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Help What should I doI

Resolved Question:

This is Mutual Agreement Business between Edison Torres and Iris Pabon
On the 24 of November Edison spoke to me about a business deal and he want me to be part of it. At first he said he put half but, somehow I ended put it all.

The amount of this agreement is a total of $5,890 for business that he wanted to do in a Jewel shop.

You told me he will gave me the money back in 6 weeks is now 4 month and I haven't received a cent from him. I'm pay my credit card and stuck with the bill.

He always excuse about his ex-girlfriend and want me to get a loan for he could pay me back I told him he crazy just paid me money back.
He did sign agreement with me but, that was all how do I get my money back. Help
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
You should make written demand for the amount do to you. Keep a copy and send it certified mail. Then sue in small claims court. The document signed and proof of monies given should result in a judgment in your favor or a settlement for repayment.
INFOLAWYER and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you