How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawHelpNow Your Own Question
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7639
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawHelpNow is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to fined a lawyer for defending a DEA/Medical

Resolved Question:

I would like to fined a lawyer for defending a DEA/Medical licence in Palm Beach county
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 8 years ago.

Hello and thanks for choosing Just Answer®.


I am a licensed attorney, and I will be glad to try and assist you. To provide you with accurate information, could you please clarify this point. We are a forum of attorneys providing legal information, but the terms of participation for this online forum prohibit us from directly accepting legal cases. However, I would be glad to point you in the right direction for finding appropriate counsel in your area for this matter.


  1. What that in mind, would you like for me to proceed and provide you with the information?


Once I hear back from you, I will be glad to let you know my answer. There may be some delay as I am assisting other customers or am away from my computer. Please rest assured, however, that I will get back to you as soon as possible.



Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I need a name of an attorney in West Palm Beach or in Palm Beach county or near by Boca Raton who specialised in this matter and can help me with my DEA licence. I was working in pain clinic 3 month ago and now I do not work there anymore but I received in mail a copy of my unsigned (no patients name with my signature on) MRI referral and I always sigh all my referrals and prescriptions so I need a help to represent me when DEA investigator want to make appointment with me. I think it accidentally felt out of a patient chart in my office and somebody or cleaning lady picked it up and brought to a front desk. I never give blank prescriptions so I know I did not do it and incidence day was on a day I was not working there.
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 8 years ago.

Hello and thanks so much for choosing this forum to pose your important legal question. I will do my best to give you some honest and accurate guidance as I answer your question.


  1. I am a licensed attorney, and I will be glad to try and answer your question. I hope that the following information will be helpful to you, but please just write back if you have any follow-up questions or need clarification on anything after reviewing the following information. Thank you for taking the time to supply the additional requested information, which was helpful to my analysis of your issue.
  2. I have worked with similar issues before in legal practice, and I am also a registered nurse with a health care background. You are definitely being prudent to recognize the need for legal counsel given the alleged violation of Florida Statutes § 458.331(1)(aa). The regulatory authorities are not your friend, in spite of however non-confrontational they may appear to be. So, I would want to see you confer with an attorney experienced in administrative law in general and health care regulations in particular.
  3. There are some general referral resources available to the general public, but I am going to focus my efforts to target results for your special need here and also your geographic locale. The Florida Bar maintains listings of board certified lawyers in an area of practice especially relevant here, namely State and Federal Government and Administrative Practice. There are six such board-certified attorneys in West Palm Beach. Unfortunately, all six are employed by a water management district, so this would not be helpful here. Another very relevant area of board certification is Health Law. Again unfortunately, there are no such attorneys listed for West Palm Beach.
  4. So, I am afraid this boils down to probably needing to extend the scope of your search a bit. I think your best bet will be to search by the nearest cities, first for board-certified attorneys in the former area of practice (administrative) followed by the latter (health). It would be ideal to find counsel from the first category, which really focuses on just this type of issue with licensure and alleged violations, over the second area, which more focuses of payor relationships and regulation. If you have any difficulties or need clarification, please just write back and I will be happy to help out however I can.


I hope that this information has been helpful to you. If we can be of any further assistance please free to use our service again. Best wishes for a successful outcome.

If my answer has been helpful to you, please click "ACCEPT" so that I may be paid. This is the only way that I will receive compensation for the work performed. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done. Clicking "FEEDBACK" to leave your positive comments is always greatly appreciated.

The information provided is general in nature only and should not be construed as legal advice. By using this forum, you acknowledge that no attorney-client relationship has been created between you and Benjamin M. Burt, Jr., Esq. You should always consult with a lawyer in your state.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.


Thank you for your answer but could you please be more specific. I need a name of Attorney in any area of South FL Miami, Ft. Lauderdale or any place in South FL so I can schedule an appointment with him because it difficult to fined them even if I browse I do not have a good results. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Can you give me some recommendations, name of practice, attorneys who specialised in administrative health care law in South FL, Miami, Fort Lauderdale?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
If you know Sandra P. Greenblatt? if she is a good attorney for my matter?
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 8 years ago.

Hello again and thanks for writing back. I will be glad to comment further.


I apologize for not being more clear, so I will try to do better. I can certainly understand this is a lot of material to review. If you can extend your search as you indicated, that will be great. Here is a listing of board certified attorneys (State and Federal Government and Administrative Practice), which I think would be your best bet in terms of locating legal counsel.


Charles M Fahlbusch




Luna Ergas Phillips


These are the only three listed for Fort Lauderdale, and there are no listings for Miami. Clicking on each link will take you to contact information. I do not know Sandra P. Greenblatt, and actually out terms of service prohibit us from commenting on individual attorneys, but I can confirm that she carries the highest legal ability and ethics rating by Martindale-Hubbell and is board certified in Health Law.


I hope this is of some more help and that everything works out for you in this matter.


Take care and thanks again for using JustAnswer®.


[Please click the "Accept" button. This is the only way I will get paid for my services.]

LawHelpNow and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you