How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56555
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughther has just found out her engagement to be Wed, is

Resolved Question:

My daughther has just found out her engagement to be Wed, is over. Six months until date. Plenty of comentments and contracts. How can we make sure groom pays his share.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
Make list of the anticipated obligations, see which can be cancelled or reduced, then send a letter demanding a 50% contribution from him, keep a copy, and then sue for the balance.
INFOLAWYER and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you