How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to get my mortgage modified. Can anyone tell me

Customer Question

I am trying to get my mortgage modified. Can anyone tell me about a company in Florida name Loan correction services. If so was do you think about them. the BBB gave them A A- score.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ellen replied 8 years ago.

I cannot tell you about the company specifically. However, I can tell you that many of these companies are at best doing what you could do you yourself. At worst they are doing nothing but taking the money. Consider contacting your lender directly to negotiate your own modification.

Related Legal Questions