C.Fortunato
C.Fortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Admitted NYS Bar, member ABA, NYSBA, NYCBA, QCBA, Licensed Real Estate Broker
14232603

can you prosecute a chile molester 22 years later if you were

can you prosecute a chile molester 22 years later if you were told he was deceased, and if he was dishonorably discharged from the military are his biological children entitled to benefits?
Hi gtee7975,
You say you were told he was deceased, but did not say whether he is in actuality deceased. If he is deceased, he cannot be prosecuted for anything. If he is not deceased, he can still be prosecuted.
Dishonorable discharge is so serious, that all benefits are cut off when it happens.
If I have fully answered your question, please click on the "ACCEPT" button, as per your agreement with "JUST ANSWER." If you need further information, please let me know.
Thank you.