Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Experienced attorney; contracts, internet, business, finance, employment, RE, consumer, & more.
2911261

Hi. I am trying to locate an attorney in the San Francisco

Hi. I am trying to locate an attorney in the San Francisco Bay area to consult with regarding issues of alcohol and drug dependency and how it relates to the medical board. I am also interested in any changes that have recently occurred such as the removal of the diversion board etc. Thank you for your help.

DearCustomer

Are you seeking assistance in locating such an attorney in your area or are you looking for one online?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I would rather talk in person for confidentiallity reasons and I simply would rather see a face but what is the confidentiality policy? I'm rather clueless on legal matters.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
If you have a good referral that should be fine. im a md in radiology if that matters.

DearCustomer

I was just wondering what you meant by "looking for". You are correct about confidentiality and speaking to an attorney so that both persons may discuss easily and ask questions etc., there is no substitute for. I just did not want to respond and provide something you did not want.

You may not know, but there are attorneys who do work a great deal in the area of alcohol or drug abuse, especially those who represent attorneys with those issues before the Bar disciplinary committee. The Bar committee is, of course different from the medical community, but the knowledge for that is available as well. The San Franciso Bar offers the following referral service for $25, which includes a 30 minute attorney consultation here. The CA Bar also has a service (which is in SF) here. Also, even if the attorneys you are put in contact with may not assist, you may want to ask them if they can provide the names of any they believe may be able to help.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
That info should be good. Thanks. I have a few questions regarding credentialing forms to fill out which have recently become much more intrusive. Thanks again.