How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Experienced Attorney Your Own Question
Experienced Attorney
Experienced Attorney, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 404
Experience:  more than 20 years of successful representation of clients across the United States
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Experienced Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Public protest 8 yr. investigation --How can one make a public,

Customer Question

Public protest 8 yr. investigation --How can one make a public, legal, considerate, protest against an unreasonable 8 yr. US government investigation that just goes on and on and on with no explainations because top political agents don't want to make waves with G. Bush. The investigation is a nationwide panic situation that has hurt and is/will continue to hurt so many US citizens. Also, how can the press help ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Experienced Attorney replied 8 years ago.

Hi -


Thanks for your very interesting question. You could hire a local attorney to represent your interests and file any lawsuits that might be possible, you could join with a liberal group such as Americans United for Change, or the ACLU to fight the matter, you could start your own nonprofit organization to address the issue, you could send emails, phone and fax media representatives to tell them about the issue, you could engage in public protest by using placards and protest in front of a federal building, you could start a protest website by using a free Internet souces such as


Please let me know if you need clarification.