How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MStrisik Your Own Question
MStrisik, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 288
Experience:  General practitioner; former litigator.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MStrisik is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am contesting & declining to sign the inaccurate findings

This answer was rated:

I am contesting & declining to sign the inaccurate findings contained in an Exclusion Endorsement letter indicating denial of coverage and rider requirments. will be sending letter back to Insurer, cc to my Dr and would like to send it to the State Board of Insurers. Could you provide an address and recommend to whom else I should copy this to? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Here you go,Customer

Sounds like you have it covered with the Insurer and Doctor. I would send it certified mail with return receipt requested to ensure proper delivery.

Texas Department of Insurance
Consumer Protection Program (MC 111-1A)
P.O. Box 149091
E-mail:[email protected]

If you have a complaint against an HMO, mail or fax your complaint along with copies of your supporting documents to

Texas Department of Insurance
HMO Quality Assurance Section (MC 103-6A)
P.O. Box 149091

Best of luck to you.

M. Strisik, Esq.
MStrisik and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thank you very much for your help. You provided exactly what I needed. I will certainly be recommending your services to others.


Glad to be of assistance to you.

M. Strisik, Esq.