How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31781
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what procedures do I follow when there is a non - compliance

This answer was rated:

what procedures do I follow when there is a non - compliance of a court ordered joint custody?
You must file a motion to hold the non-complying party in contempt of the court's order. The judge can fine and/or jail the person for violating the order and will reiterate the fact that the person must comply and if he/she does not, the punishment will be more severe and longer (usually 30-60 days in jail) next time.
Roger and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you