How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56483
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My aunt passed away Feb 15 of this year. She had no outstanding

Resolved Question:

My aunt passed away Feb 15 of this year. She had no outstanding debt whatsoever. The executor took the full 9 months that he had to fill out the tax forms etc,but he still has not sent out a final distribution to her beneficiaries. He won't answer e-mails and if he answeres phone calls he cuts you very short and doesn't follow thru with what he says is there anything we can do ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
You can have a lawyer contact him in writing and ask for a report, then can sue him to provide an accounting, or raise the concern before the judge in front who the case is pending seeking an accounting and removal of him if he has acted improperly. sometimes delay is justified.
INFOLAWYER and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions