How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

falsely accused of stuffing a parking meter went thru

Customer Question

falsely accused of "stuffing " a parking meter went thru 2 appeal courts How do i get a judicial /Mass. pardon
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 8 years ago.



here is the contact information for a pardon




Massachusetts Parole Board/Advisory Board of Pardons

P.O. Box 4547 - Salem, MA 01970



use this link for more information


and also the guidelines at this link


Customer: replied 8 years ago.
telecom # XXXXX XXXXX Registry of Sex Offenders !!!
Expert:  Sam replied 8 years ago.



sorry - try this number taken from the website that i provided to you in the link




Customer: replied 8 years ago.
no help got run around will try my states rep
Expert:  Sam replied 8 years ago.



too bad about all the bureacracy - pardons are not hard to apply for - but generally not easy to obtain. elected officials are reluctant to get involved in the pardon process, but worth a try - good luck


i did, however, answer your question -