How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 57323
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

About 2 years ago, I had my septic tank fixed by one company.

Resolved Question:

About 2 years ago, I had my septic tank fixed by one company. Then yesterday, I called another company willing to come on a sunday to fix the tank. The repair man said the prior repair had not been done up to code and gave me a letter stating that. What can I do about this situation legally? I'd like to get my money back from the other company as well as the repairs I had done this weekend.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
You can make a demand for a refund from the old company, then sue in small claims court for the amount paid with court costs, as well as complain to the BBB and dept. of consumer affairs.
INFOLAWYER and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you