Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS A LEGAL ACTION TAKEN AGAINST SOMEONE

Customer Question
WHO WITHOUT PERMISSION AND WITHOUT...
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS A LEGAL ACTION TAKEN AGAINST SOMEONE WHO WITHOUT PERMISSION AND WITHOUT ONES KNOWLEDGE TAKES PICTURE AND LATER TRIES TO MISUSE IT?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Legal
12/1/2008
Lawyer: Steinlaw, Attorney replied 9 years ago
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-What city and state do you live in?
-What country do you live in?
-What have you already tried?
-Where was the person when the pictures were taken?
-How are they being misused?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

I WAS IN MASSACHUSETTS AND HE WAS IN LAS VEGAS. I AM AN INDIAN BY NATIONALITY. GOT INTRODUCED WITH EACH OTHER BY MATRIMONY SITE. WE USED WEBCAM. THE GUY OTHER END LATER SEND ME PICTURES WITHOUT FACE OR FACE LESS PITURES

Thank you for your question and I look forward to assisting you. Please keep in mind that I can only respond to your post and the information contained in it, as I do not know what you know unless you have put all of the information in your question. Also, due to site reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so I apologize in advance if it means more interactions between us. Also, there may be future facts that are as yet undetermined in your matter, that can and must leave some areas of information provided by me broad in nature. However, don't hesitate to ask for clarification if needed! At times, there can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break. That being said...

If they are using the pictures to harass you, you can, and should, file a police report. You can also file a restraining order. If they are sexually molesting you or touching you, you should also call the police right away. That is a serious crime. You could consider suing them for an injunction as well to stop them from using the pictures but that would be well after you call the police.

Good luck.

Legal Disclaimer. By requesting this information, you expressly agree to the following: The information given is not legal advice. You should not and may not rely on anything on this website as legal advice. The nominal price you may or may not pay for information does not pay for any legal advice. I am neither establishing nor accepting an attorney-client relationship. The only method of gaining an attorney/client relationship with me is via a retainer and signed fee agreement, which is not offered via this site. I am providing only resources, opinion and information for you to be informed and educated about your particular rights and needs. My answer is limited to the facts presented with the understanding that you will do your proper due diligence and appropriate follow up with an attorney licensed in your state. I do not provide general or specific legal advice on this site. I also am licensed to practice only in California, which may not be the state where this information is being provided or state whose law would apply, if any. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and its associated sites.

thank you.
Good luck.
Steinlaw
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney