How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently asked for help here and went thru the payment process

This answer was rated:

I recently asked for help here and went thru the payment process and have not received a response.Joseph Morris
What is your question? please restate it and perhaps I can answer it for you.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I needed advice on how to stop my ex-wife from forcing me to sign a quit claim on property that was awarded to here thru default on my part by not contesting anything during the divorce proceedings ,also she is trying to get me for civil contempt,please advise my payment has already been confirmed thru my bank
Unfortunately at this time you're obligated to sign the quit claim deed or face being held in contempt of court which can carry jail time. You need to try to apeal the default divorce proceeding if possible, as that is your only option if you recently divorced. I can not confirm your payment because I did not receive the payment. I'm just answer this question because it seems like you need help. I would suggest you send an email to justanswer regarding the confirmation that appeared through your bank. Sorry.
Daniel Solutions and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you